Payment (cash or check) for Art Therapy services are due at the time of sessions. Individual 50 minute sessions, including the initial intake, are $80 each.
Psychotherapy services by Creative Arts Therapists can be considered a "behavioral health" or "mental health" out-of-network benefit with your insurance provider. Please contact your provider with these questions as my services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Will you cover LCATs (Licensed Creative Arts Therapists) for psychotherapy?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- How much do I pay for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limitation on how much with insurance will cover per session?
- Is primary care physician approval required?
I will provide a monthly invoice that can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.
A limited number of sliding scale options and student discounts are available, please contact me for more information.
I require 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling of appointments. Client is responsible for the appointment fee if adequate notice is not given. Your insurance provider will not reimburse you for missed appointments.